Oneapp, your favourite app to manage society tasks, visitors and ordering food and grocery, is always mindful about your convenience and comfort. The app has recently rolled out a new update and with the same, it has added the feature of paying utility bills. Yes, now you can pay for your electricity, phone, gas, cable connection, water bill, internet connection using your oneapp. Even you can recharge your prepaid mobile bill using the same app. Isn’t that pretty convenient?
HOW TO PAY BILL USING ONEAPP
- Go to the onepay card in your app dashboard.
- Click the Pay Bill button to enter.
- Click on the name of the service you want to pay for.
- Choose your biller or service provider from the list.
- Enter your consumer no./registered mobile number as per the requirement displayed in the app
- Click the Confirm button to proceed.
- The app will fetch your latest unpaid bill and allow you to make payment.
If you haven’t downloaded oneapp, click here to download now.
To give you a head up, oneapp is an all-in-one app that makes your digital responsibilities easier and convenient. By connecting the app with your housing society, you can receive and pay society bills, receive notices, connect to neighbours, manage visitors and many more. You can also order food, groceries and other household requirements from your local stores and restaurant. Also now you can use the app for your utility bill payments. Did I mention that the app also features a high-class video conferencing feature that allows you to catch up with family friends, conduct classes and arrange meetings without having to step out of your home in this pandemic.