Installing a Mahanagar Gas Pipeline typically involves several steps, including applying for a gas connection, getting a feasibility study done, obtaining necessary permissions and approvals, and finally installing the pipeline.
GENERAL OVERVIEW OF THE PROCESS OF INSTALLATION
- Apply for a gas connection: Contact Mahanagar Gas Limited (MGL) and fill out the application form for a gas connection. You can apply online or visit one of their customer service centers to do so.
- Feasibility study: Once you have submitted your application, MGL will conduct a feasibility study to assess the technical feasibility of providing a gas connection to your location. This may involve a site visit to inspect the premises and determine the required pipeline length, gas pressure, and other technical specifications.
- Obtain necessary permissions and approvals: Depending on your location and the type of premises, you may need to obtain several approvals and clearances from various authorities such as the local municipal corporation, fire department, and building society before installing the pipeline.
- Pay the security deposit: If your application is approved, you will need to pay a security deposit as per MGL’s regulations.
- Install the pipeline: Once all the necessary approvals and permissions are in place, MGL will install the gas pipeline as per the approved technical specifications. This typically involves digging a trench and laying the pipeline, followed by pressure testing and commissioning.
HOW TO PAY GAS BILL USING ONEAPP
- Download oneapp. Follow this link for downloading.
- Once downloaded, you need to register using your mobile number.
- Upon registration you will reach the dashboard of the app where you can find many cards for different actions.
- Scroll to onepay, enter by clicking the ‘Pay Bill’ button.
- You reach another window with several popular services that can be paid online using oneapp.
- Search and click ‘piped gas’.
- It will list down all the service providers registered with the app.
- Click Mahanagar Gas Limited.
- Enter the details such that the app can fetch your data from your service provider and allow you to proceed with the payment using your preferred digital payment option.
How do you pay your utility bills now? Share in the comments below.