JioFi is a revolutionary data card that provides users with high-speed internet access. It is designed to make internet access easy and reliable for users in both rural and urban areas. The device allows users to connect to the internet with just one click, eliminating the need for complicated setup procedures. Additionally, JioFi also allows users to share their internet connection with up to 10 other devices, making it simple for multiple people to use the same internet connection.
Jio Fi works with various operating systems including Windows, Mac, iOS, and Android, making it compatible with a wide range of gadgets. With a single Jio Fi connection, users can access high-speed 4G internet of up to 150 Mbps.
RECHARGE JIO FI DATA CARD ONLINE WITH ONEAPP
Now you can recharge your Jio Fi Data Card online using oneapp.
- Download oneapp. Follow this link for downloading.
- Once downloaded, you need to register using your mobile number.
- Upon registration you will reach the dashboard of the app where you can find many cards for different actions.
- Scroll to onepay, enter by clicking the ‘Pay Bill’ button.
- You reach another window with several popular services that can be paid online using oneapp.
- Search and click ‘mobile recharges (prepaid)’.
- It will list down all the service providers in the country registered with the app.
- Click Jio Fi.
- Enter the details in the form and the app will fetch your data from your service provider and allow you to make booking and pay for the same using your preferred digital payment option.
WHY USE ONEAPP FOR RECHARGE AND BILL PAYMENT
oneapp is not just another bill payment, but it is one app that makes your life easier by allowing you to take care of it on the digital fronts, i.e. almost everywhere where you can make your life comfortable and convenient by using digital media, oneapp facilitates you to do so. oneapp brings for you a host of services like Water bill payment, EMI payment, electricity, water, phone bill payments, mobile recharge, fastag payment, LPG booking. It also allows you to connect with your housing society and make rent payments and maintenance bill payment.
How do you pay your utility bills now? Share in the comments below.