oneapp (www.cubeoneapp.com), from the house of Futurescape technologies, is one of the best apps available in India now that helps you manage and organize the regular aspects of your life digitally, only to save your time, make you more efficient and keep you stress-free. It’s not just another app that takes care of only one aspect of your digital life, but it is the one app that makes your life easier by allowing you to take care of it on the digital fronts, i.e. almost everywhere where you can make your life comfortable and convenient by using digital media. oneapp brings for you a host of other services and features and the app can be used for multiple tasks.
19 WAYS TO USE YOUR ONEAPP
- Receive and pay housing society maintenance bill – If your housing society is officially subscribed to oneapp’s society management system, i.e. onesociety, you can easily configure your unit details in there and receive and pay your maintenance bills and even automate the payment process.
- Get your housing society notices and circulars – Again, once your housing society is officially subscribed to oneapp’s society management system, i.e. onesociety, you can receive the notices and circulars released by your society managers right into your mobile phone.
- Connect to your housing society office – Subscribing to the housing society management system of oneapp, i.e. onesociety, the residents can stay connected with their society offices for any communications, queries, questions and complaints via oneapp.
- Track visitors’ record to your apartment – If your housing society is officially subscribed to oneapp’s gate management system, i.e. onegate , you can easily configure your unit details in there and access visitor records to your apartment anytime using your oneapp.
- Approve and reject visitors – Subscribing to onegate, also allows the residents of the housing society to approve and reject any visitor right at the gate before entering the premises thereby maximizing the security aspect of the society.
- Track your domestic help’s movement in the society premises – Subscribing to onegate, also allows the residents of the housing society to manage and track their staffs and domestic helps’ movement within the society premises.
- Connect to your neighbor using intercom – oneapp holds a securely kept database of your housing society residents and allows intercom connection with each other.
- Pay your rent – If you are a tenant in a housing society that is using onesociety as their official society management system, you can connect with your landlord and pay rent using the app, hassle-free.
- Pay your utility bills – Whether your housing society is using onesociety and/or onegate or not, you can independently use your oneapp to manage and schedule all your utility bills payment, say like electricity bill, water bill, broadband and dth bill, landline bill, etc.
- Recharge your mobile phone – Anyone who has downloaded the oneapp and registered using their email address or mobile phone number can use the oneapp to recharge their mobile phones.
- Recharge your Fastag – Anyone who has downloaded the oneapp and registered using their email address or mobile phone number can use the oneapp to recharge their Fastags.
- Book LPG – You can book your LPG cylinders using oneapp once you have downloaded the oneapp and registered using their email address or mobile phone number.
- Call a virtual meeting – oneapp has its own virtual meeting feature called onemeet that allows any user who has downloaded the app and registered using their email address or mobile phone number to organize and/or attend a meeting using the platform of oneapp.
- Buy groceries and vegetables – Any oneapp user irrespective of whether your society is subscribed to onesociety and onegate or not can use the app to find the local shops and stores in their neighborhood and buy groceries and vegetables online.
- Buy medicines – oneapp also lists the medical stores in their market section, therefore any person using the app can buy medicines online using oneapp.
- Online order wine and liquor – oneapp features the exclusive Pyna Wines store in the app and the users can online order their favorite wine and liquor from their nearest pyna wine store.
- Order food from restaurants – Order food from your favorite restaurant in your locality using oneapp.
- Subscribe to tiffin services – Opt for the fresh homemade food by subscribing to the local tiffin services using your oneapp. All you have to do is download the app and register using your mobile phone number or email address.
- Find interesting recipes – Find Interesting recipes uploaded by the oneapp users and try them out at home. Also you can upload your own recipes and inspire others.
So have you downloaded oneapp yet? If not, download now.
And if you are already using the app, share with us your feedback in the comments.