BSNL, full form Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited, is a government owned telecommunications service provider. It is the largest government-owned-wireless telecommunications service provider in India. It provides mobile voice and internet services through its nationwide telecommunications network across India.
BSNL’s history can be traced back to British India. The foundation of telecom networks in India was laid by the British sometime during the 19th century. During the British era, the first telegraph line was established between Kolkata, then Calcutta, and Diamond Harbor. The British East India Company started using the telegraph in 1851 and till 1854 telegraph lines were laid across the country. In 1854, the telegraph service was opened to the public and the first telegram was sent from Mumbai to Pune.
BSNL now allows payment of their bills online. The organization has their dedicated portal to Pay Bills Online App. However, if you want to pay their bill using your mobile phone, you can take help of the third party bill payment apps to conveniently Pay BSNL Landline Bill Online.
BSNL LANDLINE BILL PAYMENT ONLINE USING ONEAPP
oneapp is literally one of the apps that make your life easier by allowing you to take care of it on the digital fronts, i.e. almost everywhere where you can make your life comfortable and convenient by using digital media, oneapp facilitates you to do so.
Paying telephone bills is one such thing in life which you can take care of by using digital medium and yes you can pay your BSNL Landline Bill Online on oneapp.
- Downloaded oneapp.
- Register using your mobile number.
- Upon registration you will reach the dashboard of the app where you can find many cards for different actions.
- Scroll to onepay, enter by clicking the ‘Pay Bill’ button.
- You reach another window with several popular services that can be paid online using oneapp.
- Search and click ‘landline’.
- It will list down several of the landline telephone service providers. Search your provider’s name and click.
- Enter your telephone number with std code.
- It will fetch your landline bill and due date.
- Now click the pay button and pay using your preferred digital payment option.